The Lucy Daniels School provides an alternative choice for children who cannot manage or perform well in a mainstream school. We serve children with average or higher intellectual capacities who may have:
- difficulty separating;
- trouble making or keeping friends;
- struggles with concentrating or completing assignments;
- tendencies to be socially isolated;
- anxieties and worries, including refusal or reluctance to try new activities;
- repetitive behaviors;
- difficulty with self-control;
- excessive stubbornness, defiance, or resistance to following rules or routines.
All of our students’ parents participate in regular parent counseling throughout their child’s time at Lucy Daniels School.