The Cooking for a Classic fundraiser, set to begin Feb. 20 and run through March 27, will raise funds for the Lucy Daniels School and the Lucy Daniels Center.
This is a community collaboration among hospitality vendors, chefs, celebrity judges and dining guests!
- Your evening includes six plated courses and six beverages by two chefs as well as the chance to bid on amazing chef-designed auction packages!
- The Grand Prize for the winning chef is a restored 1969 Corvette Stingray!
- Vote anonymously along with celebrity guest judges to see who moves on to the next round!
- All proceeds benefit the Lucy Daniels Center’s mental health programs for children and families in the Triangle!
- Afterwards, enjoy meeting the evening’s two competing chefs and networking with your foodie friends!
- Buy a ticket for each of the four rounds and you’ll be entitled to our special VIP EXPERIENCE* during the competition final
- Doors open at 6pm for each event. The courses are served until about 8:45, when final voting takes place. After the winner is announced, guests can then meet and greet the competing chefs in the bar until 9:30pm