The Lucy Daniels School provides a supportive school environment for children who cannot manage or perform well in a mainstream setting. We serve children with average or higher intellectual capacities who may have:
- difficulty separating;
- trouble making or keeping friends;
- struggles with concentrating or completing assignments;
- tendencies to be socially isolated;
- anxieties and worries, including refusal to try new activities;
- repetitive behaviors;
- difficulty with self-control;
- excessive stubbornness, defiance, or resistance to following rules or routines.
We invite you to call, email, or visit to begin a discussion about whether the Lucy Daniels School is the right choice for your child.